We repair problems that occur on your asphalt tennis court or recreational surface.
If your recreational surface or tennis court is exhibiting surface problems we can tailor a repair program or new surface install for you with cost effective solutions.
Depending on the condition of the court surface repairs usually start with power washing the surface to remove bubbled or peeled areas, dirt and debris from cracks and holes in the surface.
Depressions, uneven surfaces and cracks will then be repaired before a new acrylic court surface is applied.
How to keep your tennis court or basketball court surface looking it's best:
- Use a blower to remove stones, dirt, insects and leaves as often as necessary.
- Remove weeds and grass growth from edges.
- Inspect the surface for peeling, cracks and mold.
- Make sure gates or other objects do not scrape the court surface.
- Wash the surface using a push broom and mild detergent.
- Check for bird baths and low spots.
- Have a contractor perform a yearly inspection.
Note: The use of high powered pressure washers can damage your courts acrylic surface. Use extreme caution!